Sunday 10 May 2015

Read Sister Onome's Testimony!

*Praaaaaise thy Lord.
Hmmm!! Blethren It's not a small something ooo.
*Well, it is all started a two day ago, when I am dey in my house. 

So a small hungry is catching me, so I look in the house, nothing much to chop only small plantain which I've not fried before.... 

So, I tell myself to fry it and chop, as I'm flying that plantain, so my phone ringing, so I look, it's a faring place, so I now run, which I reach there, it's my father which call, so I now say: "Father call after, I is
plantain flying." So I keep it. 


So now, I now turn around, as I turn round, all of a suddenly everywhere in my house have turn to smoke. 

Children of God as I'm approaching, smoke is bigging, smoke is just bigging and bigging. It's a fearing thing o! If it's you sef, afraid will catch you. 

So I now call the name of Jesus three times. I shout Jesus Jesus Jesus! All of a miraculously, smoke start to be vanishing!! But to where? I no know. It's a miracle something o! Smoke start to disappearing small, small, small. Then, my plantain have burn to matches.

Hallelujah...Praise thy Lord somebodies. 


But my main testimony today be say; I chop that charcoal and nothing is happen to me.!!

Bledren, is it not a wonderful things?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Sample Text

Blog Archive

 

Shop Now

Share

Share

Shop Now

Text Widget